Credits: 10 EIP Continuing Education Credits with College of Massage Therapists of BC
June 6 & 13 | (2-Day Course)
What if we went beyond modality?
What if every modality was legit, and we focused on all the things that are right with it, instead of all the things wrong with it?
This course aims to reinvigorate the massage therapist, with a pan-modality perspective, and a hedonic approach to technique application, while working within a BPS model, with a focus on patient-centred care.
This course is for you if…
- You are interested in a review of joint mobilizations (principals, indications, and technique application).
- You are interested in learning new, and innovative ways to apply basic techniques, such as Swedish, and Myofascial Release.
- You believe basic is better.
You want to feel confident that you’ve chosen the right manual therapy approach for your patient.
You want a class that is mostly practical application and focuses on the best possible technique application.
- You want to be in a class that honours your own experience, and expertise and wants to highlight that strength, and share it with others.
This Course might NOT be for you if…
- You are interested in a class with a lot of lectures.
- You are interested in a class with a lot of information.
- You are not open to new ways of doing things.
- You believe that technique application must be done in a very specific way, in order to be effective.
- You believe there is only one best way of doing techniques.
Manual Therapy Made Easy
Manual Therapy Made Easy - An Evidence Based Approach for the Massage Therapist