Your assessment journey begins here!
Price: $200! (CAD)
Course duration: 8 hours
Vancouver dates for 2024: May 30th
This course is where the assessment journey starts!
Your first steps on the journey from Massage practitioner to Massage Therapist!
Congratulations on taking your first steps toward becoming a skilled healthcare professional with our course in basic assessment skills for MassageTherapists! Tailored specifically for Massage Therapy students eager to master range of motion examinations, and for practicing clinicians seeking a comprehensive refresher, this course lays the foundational stones of your journey. This course covers the essentials of taking a thorough case history, building strong rapport with clients, and strategic treatment planning. Master range of motion examinations with precision and care. This course not only equips you with the vital skills needed in the world of Massage Therapy but also instills the confidence to apply them effectively. Whether you’re starting out or brushing up your skills, this class is a stepping stone to becoming a more competent, empathetic, and successful healthcare professional.
This course is for you if:
- you are a student of Massage Therapy looking to sharpen your skills in basic ROM assessment
- you are a practicing Massage Therapist who wants a refresher course
This course might NOT be for you if:
- you feel confident applying ROM examination, and interpreting results
- you feel comfortable with your skills of basic case history taking
This course will give you:
- the confidence to apply range of motion examination and interpret results
- the essential basics in taking an excellent case history