Integrating exercise into Massage Therapy practice just got easier.
Price: $200 (CAD)
Course duration: 8 hours
Course Type: In person only
Vancouver dates for 2024: June 13th, or March 7th
Step into a world of innovation and flexibility with our Therapeutic Exercise course, specifically designed for Massage Therapists! Gone are the days of rigid, one-size-fits-all exercise regimens. With the latest understanding that no single exercise reigns supreme in treating pain, we open the door to creative and adaptable exercise prescription. This course challenges the traditional notion that certain conditions require specific exercises. Instead, we embrace the exciting reality that there’s a vast array of effective options available, each offering unique benefits. Our class is structured with a concise, insightful lecture, followed by extensive practical application sessions, ensuring you gain hands-on experience in this new approach. If you’re eager to revolutionize your exercise prescription methods and embrace a more versatile, patient-centered approach, this course is your gateway. Join us to expand your therapeutic toolkit and discover how embracing uncertainty in exercise can lead to more personalized, effective, and enjoyable treatment plans for your patients.
This course is for you if:
- you want to learn how to effectively make exercise an option you can confidently offer in your practice.
- you’re looking for an evidence based approach that enhances your patient outcomes.
This course might NOT be for you if:
- you regularly use exercise as part of your practice, and you’re happy with your results.
- you are certain that there is a strict way of exercising that will offer superior results
This course will give you:
- the experience and confidence to effectively integrate therapeutic exercise into your Massage Therapy practice.